Thursday, May 30, 2013

BEGIN Japanology - 2013/05/30 - Strawberries





BEGIN Japanology

Hosted by Peter Barakan, this program explores many aspects of Japan, both traditional and contemporary: arts, sports, entertainment, food, technology, nature, etc. This week: Strawberries.



  Dropped video frames
  
    Found average frame timing of 33 ms
  
        Line     Duration (ms)    Time window
  No missing frames
  
  Total frames: 50399
  



This video has no dropped frames so has been marked as CFR by removing the timecodes. It will play on the PS3.

I had some free time and I wanted to watch this episode, so everyone benefits :-)


Get updates through the Hello Fun Time FaceBook page.
part 1 of 1: http://go4up.com/dl/1kGTYaG3yvp3

13 comments:

  1. Wow, I am very greatful. You are the man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks very much!!! you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you could not really stop.Thank you much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. And here I thought you were pulling the pin updating this site keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for uploading all of these episodes! Begin Japanology is one of my favorite shows and I can't watch it where I live. I'm very grateful for this website! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...and here it is again: Simply unobtrusive but supreme quality that I've come to appreciate so much.
    Thank you, Librarian, for this upload! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you sooo mucchhh~ :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!!! I appreciate this so much. :D

    ReplyDelete

I can't re-post files, sorry. The exception is files that are less than a day old. All mediafire links are broken forever. If you ask nicely and show that you tried but couldn't find the file elsewhere, someone may share it again.